A gift-giving guide to M and M collectibles.
M and M collectibles make great gifts for little kids, big kids, and anyone who loves a little fun. Department 56 has a wide range of M&M collectibles, including figurines, village buildings, ornaments and candy dishes.
Like all Dept 56 collectibles, new pieces in the M and M range are introduced regularly, offered for a fixed period of time and then retired, so every design is effectively a limited edition collectable.
Some M&M figurines and collectibles are suitable for any time of year, and there are M and M gifts specifically designed for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
There is a great selection of seasonal M&M gifts available from Department 56.
- M & M’s Red Dracula and Green Witch Flip Top Boxes are cheeky M&M figurines which open up in the middle to reveal a cache of M and M’s.
- The M&M’s Haunted Mine, M&M’s Witches’ Castle, M&M’s Spooky House and M&M’s Haunted House Tours double as candy dishes. You can also use them to build a whole M&M Halloween Village.
- The M & M Red Pirate and Green Witch Fiber Optic figurines have a halogen bulb, so you can use them as lighted Halloween decorations.
- M&M’s Santa House, M&M’s Christmas Bakery and M&M’s Christmas Candy Shoppe village buildings.
- M&M’s Red and Green Christmas Flip Top Boxes.
- The M & M Christmas Fiber Optic and Santa Fiber Optic figurines make great lighted Christmas tree decorations.
For Valentine’s Day:
- The M&M’s Be Mine Valentine’s House looks great and it makes a wonderfully quirky Valentine’s Day gift. It also doubles as a candy dish and it was introduced by Department 56 on May 2004.
For more information on Department 56 collectibles, please read this article on Christmas Villages and other collectables.